About the Journal
Focus and Scope
EDUKASI is a scientific journal that focuses on study and research of Religion and Religious Education. It was always consistent to enrich and expand the treasury of scientific information that useful for policy-making and the development of relevant theories and concepts. The focus was preserved, in order to support and provide literature, data, and information to the government, education practitioners and academics in making decisions or conducting further studies.
As a journal focusing on problem-solving and the development of religion and religious education praxis, the scope of the study, research and manuscripts received for processing includes (but not limited to) are about:
- Religious education institutions, those are consist (but not limited) of Raudhatul Athfal (kindergarten), Madrasah Ibtidaiyah, Tsanawiyah, Aliyah, pesantren, Sunday school, pamaja samnera, religious colleges (IAIN, UIN, STAI, STAK, STAB).
- Religious education teachers, Kyai, Ustadz, Ustadzah, either at a formal or non-formal education institution, cover their qualifications, competence, and quality of teaching.
- Management, Governance, and Financing of Religous education
- Evaluation and quality of religious education.
- Student or Pupil in religious education or at general and public school.
- The study of those aspects, involving various disciplines such as psychology, sociology, management, philosophy, theology, anthropology, even politics.
Peer Review Process
The research article submitted to this online journal will be peer-reviewed by Double Blind Peer Review with multiple rounds. Each round involves a reviewer and different reviewer might be assigned in next rounds depending on the case arising. The accepted research articles will be available online after the journal peer-reviewing process completed.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public sipports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms
This is in accordance with Budapest Open Access Initiative
EDUKASI: Jurnal Penelitian Pendidikan Agama dan Keagamaan, Authors should not pay some processing fees (Free Charges) for article processing. And readers can read and download any full-text articles for free of charge.