Main Article Content
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
EDUKASI have CC-BY-SA or an equivalent license as the optimal license for the publication, distribution, use, and reuse of scholarly work.
In developing strategy and setting priorities, EDUKASI recognize that free access is better than priced access, libre access is better than free access, and libre under CC-BY-SA or the equivalent is better than libre under more restrictive open licenses. We should achieve what we can when we can. We should not delay achieving free in order to achieve libre, and we should not stop with free when we can achieve libre.
EDUKASI is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 International License
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Anna G (2016) Gender Differences in Leaderships. Available at: https://www. researchgate.net/publication.
Bailey, S. (2014) Who Makes A Better: A Man or A Women. Available at: https://www.forbes.com (Accessed: 10 April 2017).
Bartholomew, J. R. (2000) Ali Lam Mim Kearifan Masyarakat Sasak. Edited by I. Rosyidi. Yogyakarta: Tiara Wacana.
Bush, Tony; Coleman, M. (2006) Leadership and Management in Education. Yogyakarta.
Downard, B. (2015) 101 Best Leadership Skills, Traits & Qualities – the Complete List. Available at: briandownard.com%3Eleadership.
Eagly, A. H. (2007) Female Leadership Advantage and Disadvantage Resolving the Contradiction.
Helgesen, S. (1995) The Female Advantage: Women Ways of Leadership. New York: Doubleday Dell Publishing Group, Inc. Available at: https://www.amazon.com.
Hesaje, H. (2013) ‘Female Leadership: An Exploratory Research from Lebanon’, American Journal of Scientific Research, (Issue 86 March, 2013).
Jirasinghe, D. G. L. (1996) The Competent Had: A Job Analysis of Heads Task Personality Fasctor. Amazon: Roudledge.
Luthans, F. (2006) Perilaku Organisasi. Yogyakarta: Andi.
Marshall, Catherine; Rossman, G. B. R. (1995) Designing Qualitative Research. 2nd ed. London: SAGE Publication.
Mufidah (2010) Bingkai Sosial Gender. Malang: UIN Malang Press.
Muflihin, M. H. (2018) ‘Kepemimpinan Pendidikan: Tinjauan terhadap Teori Sifat dan Tingkah-laku’, INSANIA : Jurnal Pemikiran Alternatif Kependidikan, 13(1), pp. 67–86. doi: 10.24090/insania.v13i1.286.
Murata, S. (1997) The Tao of Islam. Bandung: Mizan.
Nurhilaliati, N. (2018) Kepemimpinan Perempuan dalam Lembaga Pendidikan Islam (Studi Kasus pada Pondok Pesantren Al-Ikhlas Ranggo Pajo Dompu NTB).
Prive, T. (2015) Top Ten Qualities that Make A Great Leader. Available at: https://www.forbes.com.
Shanmugam, Menaha; Amaratunga, R.D.G; Haigh, R. P. (no date) Leadership Styles: Gender Similarities, Differnces and Perceptions. Available at: https://www.irbnet.de/daten/iconda.
Siagian, S. P. (1999) Teori dan Praktek Kepemimpinan. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
Stainback, S. S. (1988) Understanding & Conducting Qualitative Research. Virginia: Kendall/Huns.
Sugiyono (2010) Metode Penelitian Pendidikan: Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif dan R&D.
Suralaga, F. (2003) ‘“Pendahuluan”’, in Pengantar Kajian Gender. Jakarta: PSW IAIN Syahid Kerjasama dengan McGill Project/IIESP.
Syafruddin (2013) Perceraian Orang Sasak (Dimensi Sosial Budaya). Mataram: IKIP Press.
Tracy, B. (2016) The Seven Leadership Qualities of All Great Leader. Available at: https://www.entrepreneur.com.
Tracy, B. (no date) The Seven Leadership Qualities of Good Leadership. Available at: https://www.briantracy.com.
Veithzal Rivai, A. A. (2009) Islamic Leadership: Membangun Super Leadership melalui Kecerdasan Spiritual.
Wahid, A. (2010) Menggerakkan Tradisi. Yogyakarta: LKiS.
Whitemore, J. (2015) Seven Qualities that Distinguish Genuine Leaders from Bossy Poseurs. Available at: https://www.entrepreneurship.com.
Wirawan, S. (2010) Pengantar Psikologi Umum. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada.